Thursday, September 2, 2010

This is what happens when Frankie is allowed to write

Hello All,

It has been a busy few days for us so it may seem like we are slipping but we're still here, still thinking about our next menu! While looking through Mario Batali's cookbook, I came across some recipes that I very much want to try out. Although I am intrigued by almost every recipe in that book, his assortment of appetizers really caught my eye. I know that we shouldn't reaalllyy make a whole meal out of appetizers, I think we are going to tweak one of the recipes and change it into a main course. As of right now, the menu consists of:
  • Appetizer: Stuffed rice balls, Roman Style
  • Main: Egglplant Caponata, with a Toasted Baguette 
  • Dessert: Chocolate Hazelnut Fritters
As usual, this meal will be shared with good friends. It will be a great night of eating, drinking and good times.

Pictures (and reviews..hint hint friends!) will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment